Discover Local Talent on a Cannon Beach Gallery Walking Tour
One of the best parts about a vacation is discovering something new. This can be a new favorite town or a new activity to try. Cannon Beach is the perfect destination if you are looking to explore the Oregon coast, and Tolovana Inn is the ideal home base for your getaway. Located just south of downtown, you’ll be close to everything this oceanfront town has to offer, including work from amazing local artists. Discover the talent for yourself by exploring a Cannon Beach Gallery.
A Guide to Galleries on the Tour
Cannon Beach is known as one of the top art towns in the country and for good reason. There are public art installations all over town. To see even more fantastic artwork, leave room in your itinerary to go on a walking tour of the top galleries in town. Some of the galleries you’ll see include:
- Jeffrey Hull Gallery showcases the work of the long-time Cannon Beach painter who creates large-scale watercolor paintings of the Oregon Coast. His gallery in Sandpiper Square is your first stop on the tour.
- From there, you’ll leave the square and head to Archimedes Gallery, which features work from emerging and established Pacific Northwest artists. This contemporary gallery has everything from realism to surrealism pieces of art.
- When you reach The Landing, you’ll be able to explore three galleries in one place. See sculptures at the Bronze Coast Gallery, Northwest landscape photography at Images of the West, and dreamlike paintings at Modern Villa Gallery.
- Since 1971, White Bird Gallery has been showcasing work from some of the area’s most notable artists. This gallery helped develop the town into the thriving and well-known art community it is today.
- You’ll finish off your walking tour at Cannon Beach Gallery, home to the Cannon Beach Arts Association. Exhibits rotate every month, so there is always something fresh and new to see.
Unwind Oceanside at Tolovana Inn
After a day filled with seeing art from fantastic local talents, enjoy a fire out at one of the beach fire pits you have access to as a Tolovana Inn guest. With a convenient oceanfront location, you’ll be able to enjoy walks on the beach whenever you like. Many of our rooms include a full kitchen, so you’ll enjoy the comforts of home. Call 503-436-2211 to learn more about booking your stay.