Give your loved ones an unforgettable and unbeatable gift this holiday season and celebrate the season at the Tolovana Inn on Cannon Beach. Our spacious oceanfront accommodations present the perfect opportunity to let all of your worries melt away so that you can focus on what really matters: spending quality time with family and friends. Luckily for you, there are several benefits to spending the holidays at our Oregon Coast resort.
1. Take Advantage of Our Cannon Beach Holiday Special Offers
We have great news for you and anyone else who loves our Cannon Beach hotel. Make huge savings on your holiday retreat to the Tolovana Inn with our assortment of special packages. You can even invite family members or friends to join your seasonal getaway to our Oregon coast resort and give them a holiday gift card. You’re sure to fall in love with the stunning natural scenery and tranquility that envelops the Pacific Northwest Coastline and share that joy with family and friends.
2. Indulge in a Stress-Free Seasonal Getaway
During the colder months, Cannon Beach becomes the perfect place for a serene seasonal vacation. Spend your holiday relaxing at our Oregon Beach resort. There’s no need to worry about meal planning, putting up decorations, or cleaning the house. When you’re not hosting for the holidays, you’ll have a lot more time to bond with loved ones. There are fewer crowds, beautiful sunsets, and plenty of exciting area activities near our Cannon Beach resort during the holiday season.
3. Holiday Events & Other Winter Oregon Coast Activities
If you love engaging in community holiday festivities, you’re in luck. Throughout December, you can enjoy the Haystack Holidays with its myriad scheduled events and go on a Cannon Beach shopping spree. Bask in the glow of the beautiful Christmas lights, soak in the splendor of a stunning sunset, and enjoy all of the exciting things to do in Cannon Beach in winter.
Celebrate the Season at our Cannon Beach Hotel
Treat your loved ones to an unforgettable holiday season at the Tolovana Inn. Our spacious accommodations are the perfect place to enjoy spectacular ocean views, join in the local festivities, and bond with friends and family. To learn more about our special seasonal offers or make a reservation, please give us a call at 1-800-333-8890. Our resourceful staff is happy to help.
A stay in Cannon Beach, Oregon is a treat in itself, but nearby, you’ll find plenty of unique experiences you should consider adding to your “Cannon Beach to-do” list. It might mean adding a day or two to your stay at Tolovana Inn, but you’ll be glad you did!
Unique Adventures Nearby Cannon Beach
Book your stay at Tolovana Inn, then make plans to enjoy one or more of these unique experiences. From cooking and fine dining to outdoor adventure, above all, you’ll create memories!
- Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad. The Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad offers train rides pulled by historic steam or diesel engines. You’ll feel like you stepped back in time when you enjoy this fun, scenic and informative train ride. The popular coastal excursion provides a 90-minute round trip between Rockaway Beach and the fishing village of Garibaldi. It’s an experience all ages will enjoy. The Rockaway station is just 25 miles south of Tolovana Inn. You can purchase your tickets online.
- Kayak Tillamook provides guided kayak adventures along seven north coast estuaries, including Nehalem Bay. The beautiful bay lies just 15 miles south of Cannon Beach. You are likely to see anything from eagles to elk. On the bay, you’ll see evidence of shrimp, clams, and oysters. This waterway is part of the Pacific Flyway, therefore birdwatching in this natural habitat is outstanding. This trip is suitable for most people because little experience is required for this kayaking adventure.
- Garibaldi Charters. Start here to research your options for bay or ocean fishing. Garibaldi Charters is located on the waterfront in the seaside town Garibaldi, about 40 minutes south of Cannon Beach. Groups or individuals can book deep sea fishing trips for halibut, lingcod, salmon, or tuna. Depending on the seasons, you can book crabbing or clamming adventures. With four vessels, each led by seasoned captains and experienced deckhands, you’ll find the right trip and probably bring home something fresh for dinner, too.
In the Center of Cannon Beach
- EVOO Cannon Beach Cooking School—Fans of popular cooking shows or just those who love great food, should make plans to attend an EVOO Dining Show Experience. Picture yourself among a small group of guests gathered around the chef’s open kitchen bar. Three mouthwatering entrees will be prepared and presented by the chefs, along with ideally paired wines. After that, a remarkable dessert will follow. Reservations are required for what is sure to be a memorable event.
Stay at Tolovana Inn
Whatever you do during your visit to Cannon Beach, head back to the spacious comfort of your Tolovana Inn room or suite where you can relax and recap the highlights of your day. Each studio and suite comes with all the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony, fireplace, and living room. You can also splash in the indoor saltwater pool and spa, or enjoy a workout in our fitness center.
Call 503-436-2211 to learn more about booking your accommodation or how to save on your stay.
EEVO Cooking School
Vacations are the perfect way to escape the realities of daily life while enjoying a bit of R&R. Everyone’s version of the ideal vacation is different. Some want to do as little as possible, while others enjoy getting out and exploring. No matter what you’re looking for in a vacation, Tolovana Inn is near something that fits the bill. This Cannon Beach town has something for everyone, including a relaxing spa perfect for a day of pampering.
A Guide to Pampering Yourself
From full-service day spas to nail salons for a fresh mani and pedi, there are plenty of places to pick from when planning your spa day in and around Cannon Beach
- Located in the heart of Cannon Beach, Ocean Spa offers a wide range of services, which means you can create your perfect spa day. Select from a variety of massages, body treatments, or pick one of their pre-planned packages.
- As a full-service beauty salon, Cannon Beach Salon is an excellent option if you’re looking for a bit of pampering before a date night. Enjoy nail services, waxing, facials, and more.
- Treat yourself with a visit to Emiliano’s Hair Studio. This Cannon Beach beauty spot has everything from makeup application, hair styling including up-dos, and blow drys.
Feel Recharged after a Visit to Cannon Beach
When you book a getaway to Cannon Beach, it’s not hard to find ways to relax, from visiting a tranquil spa to soaking in the sunshine on a beach day. Be close to it all by staying at Tolovana Inn. Our Cannon Beach resort, located just south of downtown, features spacious suites and oceanfront rooms. Those enjoying a more extended stay will enjoy the comforts that come with our studios and suites, including a full kitchen, cozy fireplace, and living room.
Be sure to take advantage of our fantastic on-site amenities to make the most out of your stay. When booking your stay, don’t forget to inquire about our current specials and packages for ways to save on your visit. Call 503-436-2211 to learn more.