From the moment you arrive at Tolovana Inn, adventure is right at your fingertips. Our Cannon Beach resort puts you near some of the best activities this Oregon town has to offer. Spend time outdoors at Ecola State Park or discover filming locations of a cult classic. It won’t take you long to fill your itinerary with memorable adventures. When researching things to do, don’t forget to look into what to see on the Oregon Coast when visiting Cannon Beach.
5 Unique Cannon Beach Attractions
Whether visiting with friends, family, or the one you love most, you’ll find plenty of ways to spend your days. A fun way to explore Cannon Beach is to see how many unique attractions or landmarks you can stumble upon.
- One of the most recognizable spots in all of Cannon Beach is Haystack Rock. During low tide, you can even walk right up the basalt sea stack. This landmark is known for its tufted puffin population.
- Hidden behind Ecola State Park is Crescent Beach. You’ll need to hike just over a mile from the Ecola State Park Trailhead to reach the secluded beach. While countless travelers visit the state park, most won’t venture to this hidden gem.
- Part hot shop and part art gallery, Icefire Glassworks is known for its incredibly finely crafted blow glass. Opened in 1991, this shop represents several artists with a connection to Cannon Beach.
- Once an ice skating rink and silent movie theater, the Coaster Theatre is still a go-to place for entertainment. Transformed into a theater in 1972, this theater puts on two musicals and five plays a year. Check the box office to see what shows are taking place during your visit.
- Venture to Tillamook Head, about 15 minutes from the resort, to see if you can spot Tillamook Rock Lighthouse. The deactivated lighthouse was first lit in 1881 after years of work and delays due to storms and harsh weather.
You never know what other attractions you might stumble upon, so keep your eyes peeled for unique sights while exploring.
Plan a Memorable Cannon Beach Escape
Before you can have a relaxing getaway to Cannon Beach, there’s some work that has to be done. One is researching what to see and do on the Oregon Coast near town. The other is reserving your stay at Tolovana Inn.
The spacious suites and rooms at our oceanfront hotel are ideal for any getaway. Enjoy the comforts of home, like a living room, full kitchen, and fireplace, by staying in one of our suites or studios. To learn more about our resort or its amenities, including a sauna and complimentary morning coffee, call 503-436-2211. We can also answer any questions you have about our special offers.