From recognizable landmarks like Haystack Rock to something a little more off the beaten path, there is no shortage of things to discover in Cannon Beach. One of the best ways to explore all this Oregon town has to offer is on entertaining tours. During your next stay at Tolovana Inn, set off on your own or reserve your spot on a guided outing to explore all there is to see in Cannon Beach.
Cannon Beach Walking Tours
One of the best ways to explore Cannon Beach is on your two feet. There are several self-guided walking tours that fit a variety of interests.
- Wander in and out of incredible art galleries by following the gallery tour map. The roughly mile-long outing takes you to several spots throughout town that showcase the talented artists that call this region home.
- If you have any birdwatching enthusiasts in your group, set off on the birdwatching walking tour. Make your way to several points in town known for bird sightings, like Haystack Rock, the Cannon Beach Nature Trail, and Little Pompey Wetland.
- Just like there are phenomenal art galleries in town, there are also several public works of art to discover. Start at the Corner of Second Street and Spruce to wander the 1.4-mile public art tour.
Reserve Your Spot on Guided Outings
There are certain benefits to going on self-guided tours, and there are also perks to letting knowledgeable guides show you around. Consider adding one of these unique attractions near Cannon Beach to your itinerary on your next visit.
- Take in scenic views on the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad, which offers a 90-minute roundtrip ride between Garibaldi and Rockaway Beach.
- Explore Nehalem Bay, found about 15 miles south of Cannon Beach, on an outing with Kayak Tillamook. This body of water is part of the Pacific Flyway, making it an excellent spot for birdwatching.
Set Off on Adventures from Tolovana Inn
While Tolovana Inn is known for being a relaxing place to call home, it is also the perfect home base for all sorts of adventures. After checking into our Oregon coast resort, set off on memorable Cannon Beach tours or enjoy one of the other countless things to do in town.
When you’re ready to call it a night, unwind in comfort back at our oceanfront hotel. No matter which accommodation style you reserve, you’ll enjoy a spacious room complete with a private balcony, cozy bedding, and more. Call 503-436-2211 to learn more about reserving your stay or our on-site amenities. We can also answer any questions you may have about special offers.