When you book your Pacific Northwest vacation at Tolovana Inn, you can enjoy a peaceful getaway from the craziness of the last year. Whether you are planning a family vacation or a romantic escape, this Oregon coast town is the perfect spot. During your stay, you can experience everything Cannon Beach has to offer, including unique but socially distanced beach activities.
A Cannon Beach Activities Guide
With several beaches just a short distance from the hotel, you have plenty of options to select from when planning your beach day. No matter which beach you end up at, you’ll make memories that’ll last a lifetime while enjoying these beach activities.
- Find a quiet spot and fish to your heart’s content. The miles of coastline are perfect for surfperch fishing.
- Spend an afternoon learning to surf from the best instructors in the area. Lessons from local businesses like Cannon Beach Surf Lessons and Rentals are a great way to learn a new sport while enjoying the waters around Cannon Beach.
- Rent bicycles from a local shop and cycle down the beach.
- Wander the beach looking for sea stars. These colorful creatures can often be found decorating the rocks up and down the shoreline.
- Rent a kayak from Wheeler Marina and enjoy a relaxing afternoon kayaking the coastline. Paddle around Nehalem Bay and you’re likely to see sea lions, seals,and plenty of sea birds.
Have even more fun on your beach outing by packing a picnic lunch to enjoy.
Book Your Stay at Our Oregon Coast Resort
You won’t have to travel far to enjoy a fun day at the beach when you stay at Tolovana Inn. Our oceanfront resort puts you right next to the sandy Oregon shore. Select from our range of accommodations to find one that fits your needs and budget. During your stay, enjoy our variety of amenities, including beach fire pits and complimentary morning coffee. Please call us at 1-503-436-2211 to learn more about our resort or special offers.