Thanks to its oceanfront location, it’s no surprise that Tolovana Inn is the perfect home base for anyone looking to enjoy a beach getaway. However, this coastal Oregon town is also home to other incredible adventures away from the surf. If you’re still looking to spend time outdoors, lace up your shoes and go for hikes around Cannon Beach. This excursion is a great way to unplug and reconnect with nature.
The 5 Best Oregon Coast Hikes near Cannon Beach
Some of the best trails near our Cannon Beach hotel are located in local state parks, like Ecola State Park. The trails range in difficulty, so you can find one that fits your group perfectly.
- When hiking the 2.8-mile Clatsop Loop Trail from Indian Beach, you can choose to walk the path from either direction. While this path is wide, it has an even but steep grade.
- Take in views of Haystack Rock on a 4.3-mile out and back trail. It generally takes just over an hour to make your way along this path, which is also a popular birding spot.
- The .6-mile Tillamook Rock Lighthouse Loop is an excellent option for those visiting with young children. This is a popular trail and only takes about 15 minutes to finish.
- Head to Oswald West State Park to hike the Cape Falcon Trail. The 4.6-mile out and back trail near Nehalem takes you through old-growth rainforests.
- Another option inside this park is the Neahkahnie Mountain view South Trailhead. The effort to hike the 3.9-mile trail is worth it as you take in panoramic coastline views.
After your outing, treat yourself to a stop by a local ice cream shop before heading back to our Cannon Beach hotel.
Plan Your Visit to the Stunning Pacific Northwest
Like the rest of the Pacific Northwest, the Oregon coast is filled with stunning examples of Mother Nature’s beauty. On your next visit to Cannon Beach, surround yourself with picturesque scenery on hikes near Tolovana Inn. Not only is our hotel close to fantastic trails, but it’s also the perfect place to rest up for another day of fun.
When booking your stay, you have your choice of studios and one and two-bedroom suites. This variety allows us to host groups of all sizes and allows you to choose the accommodation that works best. We even have dog-friendly options. Call 503-436-2211 to learn more about our hotel and its amenities or how to save on your stay.