Sometimes, the best vacation destinations are closer than you think, especially those that call Clatsop County home. When you’re ready to enjoy a relaxing staycation, look no further than Tolovana Inn and Cannon Beach. This Oregon coast town features some of the best things to do in the Pacific Northwest that’ll have you enjoying the slower pace of life.
A Checklist of Cannon Beach Activities to Check Out on Your Staycation
While discovering new destinations is always a good time, there’s nothing quite like exploring your city from a different perspective. Staycations give you a chance to put on your tourist hat and rediscover what makes Cannon Beach and the surrounding area so unique.
- Do some shopping in local stores for a new outfit or Cannon Beach touch for your home.
- See how quickly you can figure out the clues at The Cannon Beach Escape Room.
- Visit a nearby beach, like Arcadia Beach or Indian Beach, for a day relaxing on the sandy shoreline.
- Grab your binoculars and see if you can spot one of the puffins that call Haystack Rock home.
- End each day with a spectacular sunset from some of the top viewing spots, including Sunset Beach State Recreation Site.
- Take in Oregon nature on one of the numerous hiking trails found inside Oswald West State Park in nearby Arch Cape.
- Learn about local history at the Cannon Beach History Center & Museum, which features a range of exhibits that’ll keep everyone entertained.
- Enjoy views from above on the eight-line zipline tour at High Life Adventure Park in Seaside.
- Discover the tidepools of Cannon Beach, like the ones at Haystack Rock, and the marine creatures that reside in them.
During your stay, be sure to enjoy the on-site amenities found at our Oregon coast hotel, including an indoor pool, sauna, and fitness center.
Feel Recharged with a Stay at Tolovana Inn
If you’re ready for a bit of R&R, book your staycation at Tolovana Inn. Found in Cannon Beach, this hotel is near some of the most quintessential things to do when in the Pacific Northwest. When you stay at our Oregon coast hotel, you’ll be just steps away from relaxing on the beach. Whether you stay in one of our standard rooms or cozy suites, you’ll have a spacious place to call home. Many of our rooms even come with a full kitchen and private balcony. For more information about our hotel or special offers, call 503-436-2211.