Imagine a beachfront setting for your next corporate or association meeting, training seminar, executive retreat, family reunion or any special event, then call Tolovana Inn. Our conference and meeting facility features 2,500 square feet of meeting space, which can accommodate up to160 in a variety of settings. Natural lighting, picture windows and ocean views make this Oregon coast hotel a meeting tradition.
In addition to our meeting space, Tolovana Inn offers all those who attend your event oceanfront and ocean view lodging with stunning views of Haystack Rock, a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, private balcony, plus an on-site fitness center, indoor pool, spa and sauna; and masseuse. Our on-site group sales coordinator and experienced staff can help you plan everything you need to ensure a successful event.
Tolovana Inn offers a quiet setting that is perfect for creative meetings, yet is within minutes of downtown Cannon Beach, a favorite coastal community filled with art galleries, unique restaurants, a variety of shopping and theatre. A shuttle into town runs on a regular basis. Call or email Paul Beatty at 503-436-2211 x418 for more information.
For all events Tolovana Inn offers:
- Government per diem rates.
- Group rates mid-September – mid-June.
- Complimentary Internet Wi-Fi connectivity in all meeting rooms and in all guest rooms.
- Easy access to meeting/conference rooms.
- On-site Catering.
- Presentation amenities provided, including Epson ceiling mount data projector.
- Complimentary 12′ electronic screen, podium and hand-held microphones.
- Lobby coffee bar.
- Complimentary newspapers available.
- On-site outdoor barbecue and fire pits for beach bonfires directly in front of the hotel.
- Ample free parking.
Tolovana Inn is a favorite among Cannon Beach hotels when it comes to meetings. Examples of successful meetings include:
- Religious Retreats and Special Events up to 165 people
- Corporate Meetings and Retreats
- Association Meetings & Seminars
- Board Meetings
- Social Clubs
- Car Clubs
- Training Seminars
- Government Planning Meetings
- Motor Coach Tours
|Lodge Board Room||288||24×12||10’||n/a||n/a||14||n/a||n/a|