Pets (Must Call for Pet Friendly Accommodations)
We are happy to offer limited Pet-Friendly Suites for our guests traveling with their four-legged family members. If you’re planning to bring a pet, you must make your reservation by phone. Whether they are seven-months or seventeen-years-old, each will love the special attention they receive while at Tolovana Inn. We charge a $20.00 per pet per night non-refundable pet fee. To ensure that all guests enjoy their stays, we ask that you follow our Pet Guidelines.
- Pets are never to be left unattended in Guest Rooms or anywhere on the property. While they may be comfortable alone at home, in a new environment, they often get agitated. Violation of this policy may result in a fee equal to one night’s lodging.
- Only specific rooms are Pet- Friendly. For the safety and respect of our guests with pet allergies, pets are not allowed in non-pet rooms at any time. Pet rooms can only be booked by calling the hotel directly.
- If your pet likes to relax on the furniture, please request a pet sheet from the Front Desk to cover the furniture and minimize the amount of pet hair left on the furniture.
- The Pet Relief Area is the lawn located at the south side of the property next to Building 4. Please use the Poop Disposal Bags provided in the dispenser on the lamppost near the Pet Relief Area. We also have bags available at the Front Desk.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
- Pets must always be on a leash while on property.
Be sure to ask for a few dog biscuits from the Front Desk during your stay!